1. It is suitable for areas 1 and 2 in explosive environments;
2. It is suitable for areas 21 and 22 in explosive dust environment;
3. Suitable for IIA, IIB, IIC explosive gas environment;
4. Applicable to T1~T6 temperature group;
5. It is suitable for energy-saving renovation projects and places where maintenance and replacement are difficult;
6. Widely used for lighting in petroleum exploration, oil refining, chemical industry, military industry, textile, food processing and offshore oil platforms, tankers and other places.
1. The radiator design is made of special aluminum alloy die-casting, and the surface is high-voltage electrostatic spray;
2. Stainless steel exposed fasteners with high anti-corrosion performance;
3. The flame-proof joint surface of the mouth is pure flame-proof structure, and the explosion-proof performance is more reliable;
5. Constant current power supply with wide voltage input and constant current output, with protection functions such as shunt,
4. Professionally designed light distribution system, high light utilization rate, reasonable light distribution, uniform illumination,
6. Microwave induction dimming system, energy saving and environmental protection;
7. Power factor cosφ≥0.95;
8. It can be equipped with a combined emergency device according to the use requirements . When the power supply is cut off, it
can automatically switch to the emergency lighting state;
9. Steel pipe or cable wiring.
W e l l - k no w n b r a n d c h i p s , re a s o n a b le arrangement, unidirectional light emission, uniform and soft light, light efficiency ≥130lm/W, high color rendering Ra>80, long service life, green environmental protection, color temperature 3000K~6500K.
T he natural ventilation convection heat dissipation technology uses air flow to dissipate to the surface of the lamp heat sink through the heat dissipation channel and heat flow channel, effectively dissipating the heat of the LED light source;
|Model specification||Explosion-proof mark||Light source||Type||Power (W)||Luminous flux (Lm)||Color temperature (k)||Weight (kg)|
|MARS6360- □||Ex d IIC T6 Gb;Ex tD A21 IP66 T80°C||LED||I||180~240||21600~28800||3000~5700||11.9|
|Rated voltage/ frequency||Inlet thread||Cable outer diameter||Protection class||Corrosion class|
|220V/50Hz||G3/4 、 NPT3/4 、 M25X1.5||Φ8~Φ14mm||IP66||WF2|
|Model specification||Type||Power (W)||Φ(mm)||A(mm)||B(mm)||C(mm)||D(mm)||E(mm)||F(mm)|
|1||Maintenance-free LED explosion-proof light||/||3||300mmG 3/4” straight rod||Length optional User optional|
|2||Explosion-proof pendant light box AH-dG3/4”||User selection||4||Mounting brackets||User selection|
1. Select one by one according to the product model specifications and indicate the explosion-proof mark.
For example: if 200W explosion-proof lamps are required, the product model specification
is: MARS 6360-200 W explosion-proof mark: Ex d ⅡCT6 Gb
Quality First, Safety Guaranteed